Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions cover your access to and use of this website (the "Service"), and any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on this website (referred to as "Content"). Your use of this site confirms your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, and links that you submit, post or display on this Service.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, but you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content.
- You understand that if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. We will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by us in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Service users.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not publish other people's personal information without permission, unless that information is available publically elsewhere.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any content you publish on the Service must not abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated
Terms of Service
The Service we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition we may stop, temporarily or permanently, providing the Service (or any features) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Service and to terminate users or reclaim usernames.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this Service or Content provided on this website.
We do not warrant that:
- this Service will constantly be available, or available at all
- the Content on this Service is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
We will not be liable to you in relation to the Content of this Service:
- for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out herein are reasonable. If you do not think they are responable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this disclaimer.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we uses that personal information.
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this Service
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Service
- any other information that you publish on the Service
Anonymous website usage statistics are collected to enable us to review and improve our website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this Service
- personalize the Service for you
- enable your access to and use of the Service
- send you marketing communications (when you have opted-in to receive such communications
- send you important announcements & administrative messages
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Personal information and Content that you submit for publication on this Service will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
This website contains links to other websites. We our not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
The copyright of this Service and it's Content is owned by, or licensed to us.
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty free revocable license to view this Service and to copy, store and print from this Service for your own personal and non-commercial use.
These Terms and statements are the entire and exclusive agreement between us and you regarding the Service and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between us and you regarding the Service.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Effective: 20th May 2011